By registering for a kTime account and using the ktimesoftware.com website (“Service”), a service provided by Sterling K, Inc (“Sterling K”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing sterlingk.com and ktimesoftware.com websites. The materials contained on sterlingk.com and ktimesoftware.com are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. You may not duplicate, copy or reuse any portion of the underlying code or visual design without written permission from Sterling K.
We reserve the the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued use of the Service after any changes to the Terms of Service constitute your consent to such changes.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use the Service.
2. You must provide a legal name and a valid email address in order to complete the signup process.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Sterling K, Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this obligation.
1. Sterling K reserves the right to modify and or discontinue permanently or temporarily, the Service with or without notice at any time.
2. Monthly subscription plan fees to the Service are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us.
3. Sterling K, Inc shall not be liable to you or any third party for modifications, price changes or discontinuation of the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Sterling K, kTime or any other Sterling K service.
3. You agree not to duplicate, reproduce, sell, resell, copy or exploit any portion of the Service, or access to the Service without written permission by Sterling K.
1. You can cancel you account at any time from your account management dashboard. An email or phone request will not be considered termination.
2. All data entered and uploaded to the Service will be deleted immediately upon cancellation and cannot be recovered.
3. If you cancel your account before the end of the month for which you have already been billed, you will not be refunded for the portion of the month the Service is not used.
4. Sterling K has the right to terminate your account or suspend your account at any time, to the Service, or any other Sterling K service for any reason. Sterling K reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
The materials on the Service are provided "as is". Sterling K makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sterling K does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web sites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sterling K or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sterling K Internet sites or the Service, even if Sterling K or a Sterling K authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Sterling K's web site and the Service could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sterling K does not warrant that any of the materials on its web sites are accurate, complete, or current. Sterling K make changes to the materials contained on its web site and the Service at any time without notice. Sterling K does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sterling K has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sterling K of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Sterling K web and the Service site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.